Monday, July 29, 2013

A Nap, A Couple of Towers and Crafting...

Today I'm checking off a few more items for the SPSH. I've driven by that first tower below numerous times and never noticed it until I started this SPSH. I have the list on my phone and have become more aware of the items on it while out and about. I'll be sharing more soon. If your on the hunt....ENJOY!

#6 Someone or something taking a nap
   
#8 A tower
                                                                 
#8 A tower
                                                 
#21 A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply
                      
Thanks for stopping by,
Susi




             
 

12 comments:

kdglisson said...

I knew you'd do great on this project Aunt Susi! You're on a role!! I like all of your pictures, but I love the first tower pic. Poor Uncle Roger looks so sleepy :) Keep it up! You're doing great!!

Jane said...

I love the photo of someone taking a nap!

Cheri said...

I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's photos of themselves crafting. Yours is great!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I love the photo of you using your paper trimmer! I promised my hubby at the beginning of the summer that I wouldn't photograph him sleeping. Haha - figured it would be an easy item though since we have a cap that sleeps a lot. :o)

Missus Wookie said...

Great shot of you crafting - always tricky to do that.

Carola Bartz said...

Ah, the paper trimmer. One of my favorite craft tools. I love your towers.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Welcome to the hunt! I love your towers and a great self-portrait, too.
Thanks for linking up,
Rinda

Lesley G said...

A paper trimmer - of course, where would us crafters be without one :)

Amy said...

I really like your shot for prompt #21 ... a good action shot!

Becky said...

I too promised my hubby that I wouldn't photo him taking a nap and I have had plenty of opportunities! A great set of photos - like the one of you with the trimmer.

BJ said...

Super towers and loving the arty shots of people with their favourite crafty thing too. Thanks for visiting me too BJ.

Karen said...

I love the photo of the tower. The sky is so dramatic, and the colors and textures of the buildings make for a great composition.