Monday, November 21, 2011

Remember...

When I told you all how much I love Autumn/Fall. Well, I'm singing a different tune now. The husband and I along with a little help from our Grandson have been busy raking and bagging leaves.
SEVENTY-SIX BAGS OF THEM!













And can you believe that we still have a bit more raking and bagging to do. I think I will let the husband finish up by himself. You see, it has turned cold and wet outside and I really, really dislike being cold. Oh and I'm pretty sure I used some muscles that I didn't even know I had. LOL I really need to think about exercising more often and getting myself in better shape. One should not be so sore from raking and  bagging up leaves.
Next up... SNOW! : ( 


2 comments:

Christi said...

Oh my gosh! That is a lot of leaves.

Paula... said...

Looks like too much hard work to me! I think I'd just leave them all over the place and let the kids play in amongst them LOL.