Friday, November 4, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I started exercising again this week. I think it may be the third time this year. I hear that the third times a charm. We shall see! : )
2. I've taken a few photos with my 50mm lens this week. Its very different from the other lenses I've used. It going to take a little getting used to.
3. Exposure started last week and I've barely had time to work on the lessons. I hope to this weekend.
4. I started organizing/cleaning my craft room today. It seems that I may be a craft hoarder. NO really, if you could see I'm sure you would agree. But there is no way I'm showing you...honestly its a bit embarrasing.
5. My sister and I are going to a few craft fairs this weekend. What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever you do....Enjoy!

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Christi said...

I started sort of exercising this week too. LOL

I've quickly read through the lessons for exposure but I haven't done a single assignment. I'm always behind on classes. There is never enough time in the day.

I'm going to a craft fair with my mom tomorrow. :)