Friday, September 12, 2008

Total Excitement...

Yeah Baby-This time tomorrow we will be here at the


to see this


It will be the first concert at the new Lucas Oil Stadium. The roof retracts when the weather is good but wouldn't you know it we are expecting rain tomorrow. We haven't had rain in like forever so it only seems right that it would come now. I guess we should be happy that the roof closes. Hey the way our weather changes who knows what tomorrow will bring. One things for sure-we are going to have a blast (as my Grandson would say) I'm not sure if I'm more excited about the concert itself (you see Keith Urban will be there) or the fact that my Grandson is going with us. I can't wait to see his reaction to all this. I'll let you all know how it goes. There was a big write up in today's paper about the show:
"Poets and Pirates" tour
Production cost (not including artist fees): $1.4 million
Stage demensions: 164 feet wide, more than 70 feet high ( That's a Big Ol' Stage)
Concert video: More than 2,400 Sq. ft of LED display
Trucks on tour: 55
Buses on tour: 28
There will be 5 artist: Headliner:Kenny Chesney with Keith Urban, LeAnn Rimes (don't care much for her these days) Gary Allan and Luke Bryan. I'm telling you "That Kenny" really knows how to bring a party to town.

If you've read this I'll bet you know who I'm going to see:)
Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: