Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stadium Concert Pictures 08...

First let me say... I WILL NEVER ATTEND A STADIUM CONCERT AGAIN. The first (4) acts Brother Trouble, Luke Bryan, Gary Allan and Leann Rimes totally sucked. The sound was terrible (is there a word worse than terrible?) if there is it was that. The roof was closed right up until Keith Urban came on. They opened the roof and OH MY things got alot better. Keith Urban was absolutely wonderful. Our Grandson found a girl (older girl I might add) and had himself a blast. They were dancing in the aisle, singing and playing their air guitars. He kept asking me if this was the last song or not? He was so worried that Keith Urban might not play his favorite songs (which by the way is about all of them). Takes this after his Nana. He loves the music, I love the whole package. IYKWIM! Now I could go on and on about the Great Keith Urban but I won't this time. Kenny Chesney also put on a good show. He has a real neat set up (sand pit, stage, lights etc.) I'd say Keith Urban is more about the music and Kenny Chesney is more about the show. Let me recant my first statement. If Keith Urban is there I will consider going. I think if our seats would have been close to the stage things would have been better. We were on the floor but 37 rows back from the stage. All in all we did have a good time. Our Grandson was worn out by about 11:00 PM so we left a little early. We missed KC and KU singing the last song together. Darn It!

Guess Who?


Air Guitars!


Loved this! KC light show!


Kenny Chesney!

No comments: