Saturday, May 3, 2008

NSD 08...

We all started our NSD at the famous Archivers doing Make & Takes and shopping for awhile. I cannot go into that place without buying something. I really need to Scrapbook more and shop less. I guess a girl can never have too many supplies. Anyway when we were all finished shopping we returned to my house to make Baby Shower invitations for my Daughters Baby Shower in July. They went really quick and I think they turned out just GREAT!















Here is my Crop Group ( My daughter, Sister, Daughter in Law and myself) making Baby Shower Invitations.













The forty finished Baby Shower Invitations.













And last but not least my Daughter holding a finished Baby Shower Invitation.
Due to have me a New GrandDaughter end of August/beginning of September. I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

mixeduplizard said...

so talented..must get that from me..lol

MamaSheg said...

These baby shower invites are too cute!!

XOOXO ~ MamaSheg #2835