Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moving Up...

To a better camera, I hope! It's still a point and shoot but my Sony Cybershot seemed to be taking lots of blurry pictures (maybe it was me) who knows? Not sure I'm ready to move up to an SLR yet. I've charged the battery, set up a bit of it, skimmed the instruction booklet (there's alot of stuff in there), played with it a little and am ready to try it out at the ZOO tomorrow. My little "techie " daughter will be there also, she'll figure this thing out in a heartbeat (even without the instruction booklet). So be prepared for lots of pictures.

Here it is "The Nikon Coolpix P80"










If you have one of these let me know what you think of it? PLEASE!


1 comment:

Trish said...

Hi there--

I think you should take the leap to a DSLR. You will always be limited, no matter what kind of point and shoot you have--and I promise you, if I can do it, a monkey can be trained! Start off slow, learn a little--it has been the best investment I've made in the last 4 years!! And they are so affordable now--you should really try. Just my two cents--but I hope you do!