Saturday, October 20, 2018

Jumping Back Into Blogging and Moments Of The Week...

Wow, almost two years since I've posted...who knew? I'm going to challenge myself to post at least twice a week so I thought I'd start with a little Moments of the Week post.

I Swore I Would Never Do This Moment...Because our layover in Atlanta was cut short by 30 minutes there was no time to use the restroom in the Airport so I had to wait until we boarded the plane to pee. I did not like, I am claustrophobic and I could not find a light switch or a way to flush because I could not see. (Sorry Folks)  I did however wash my hands before exiting.

WTH Is Going On In There Moment...The Mr., our Grandson and Granddaughter boarded a ride at Disney and just a few minutes after they boarded the ride was evacuated. I watched for what seemed like forever for them to exit but no...they did not. My Granddaughter had her phone so I call and she said they were all fine. They completed the ride but we never did find out why it was evacuated.

Time Flies Moment...Logging into blogger today to see I haven't posted in almost two years.


Susi

No comments: