Saturday, August 1, 2015

Summer Break 2015...

After retiring I took on another fun Summer job. I had the pleasure of spending the Summer days with my Grand-daughter while her parents were at work. We had a busy, busy summer and I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with her. We made her a little scrapbook at the end of the Summer to document our time together. I made little collages for it but can't seem to locate them so I'll apologize now for the picture heavy post. I also forgot to take any picture of the scrapbook. Like I said earlier, we had a busy, busy Summer!

Pedicure day

Swimming lessons

Shuffleboard

Lunch at Red Robin for my Birthday with Aunt Mary

Tye Dying


Our completed shirts

Craft/Pool noodle Horses

Canvas Painting for Poppy

Lunch with Uncle Wayne

Lunch Cheesecake Factory with AM/Bubby
We do some school shopping and have lunch
here every year.
Red line yogurt

Bumper Boats with AM/Bubby

Sleepover night/watching a movie with Poppy
Putt-putt


1 comment:

شركة المثالي سوبر said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.