Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt...

I'm participating in the SPSH again this year. Come, join the hunt if you'd like, anyone and everyone is welcome. I've been a little busy with the move and all so I've only found one item (happy accident) so far but its a pretty one. And there is still plenty of time to find the 20 items remaining on the list, everyone hunting has until September 23, 2014 to complete the list.

#13 A Sunrise
Taken out a window at work. I didn't even realize that it
was on the list but it was much to pretty to pass up.

1 comment:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey - how nice to see your name pop up in my reading list! :o) I just LOVE your sunrise photo, Susi! I'm waiting until August when we typically have monsoon weather and our sunrises and sunsets are prettier than they are now.

Don't work too hard with all that unpacking! I hope you're getting settled in nicely.