Friday, June 29, 2012

Five on Friday...

The Bedroom is painted! I love the new color.








My Grandson & I stopped by Pets Mart last week. I found something I wanted to bring home. However, I did not!

















I've missed Don Williams music and was excited to receive his new CD last week. Keith Urban sings a song with DW on the CD.  It is AWESOME! I'll bet you are not surprised that I think so!
















I tried some new eats at Cheeseburger in Paradise this week. Fish Tacos...they were yummy.















We NEED RAIN, the grass is dry, the flowers are dying almost as soon as they bloom, the leaves are falling off the trees in bunches, spiders are making webs right on top of the grass...everywhere and I do not like spiders...at...all, firework shows for the 4th are being cancelled ( I Love Fireworks) and for some it's too HOT! But for me...I'm happy to finally not be cold! Our high temperature yesterday was 104 degree. It went up a bit after if did this screen shot.


























Have A Great Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi



P.S. I'll fix this mess later...blogger is giving me fits today!
Update...this is as good as it gets...blogger still giving me fits....argggh!

1 comment:

Paula... said...

I wish I could send you some of our rain - I'm so over it!! Roll on summer, I say :)

I've had Keith's album "The Story so Far" playing non-stop in my car - the girls gave it to me for Mother's Day. Although it's collection of all the songs I already have, it's great having them all together on on CD :)

Enjoy your music.