Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hanging In There...

Remember this post. I have actually been working on those 5 things for the last couple of months. Here's a little recap.
1. Passports...no progress yet but I still have plenty of time and I will get them this year.
2. Purging the entire house. One room ( my craft room) and one closet (coat closet) left to go. The coat closet will probably take 15 minutes tops. I just haven't got around to it yet. The craft room, well that will probably take a couple of days. But my dear daughter did remind me that I have 20+ years of crafty stuff in there and that it really isnt' all that bad. Thanks Charlie!
3. Changes around the house. My husband totally agrees with me on this and has suggested new carpeting, new living room furniture and a new washer and dryer. I was thinking smaller changes but I may just have to take him up on all of the above. I still have plans to recover our dining room chairs, get new lamps, new bedding for both bedrooms and a few other small items.
4. Working on me. I pulled something in my back, so no exercising for the last 3 weeks and even though our winter hasn't been bad I've still had a case of the Winter Blues. You'd think after all these years of living in the same place I'd be used to it but that is just not the case. My back is better now so I'll start exercising again this week, the sun has been shining a bit, the days are getting longer and I couldn't be happier. : )
5. Four new things...taking a photo a day (mostly with iphone), I got frustrated with my camera at the beginning of the year, all my photos were real dark. I finally figured it out, I somehow changed a setting in my menu to underexpose by -2 but I have no idea how I changed it or how I figured out what I did and how to fix it. But it is fixed now and I plan to start using it again. I am also doing Project Life, I've uploaded photos for January and sent them to print, I should receive them early next week. My daughter and I are getting together next Sunday to work on our albums together. I sort of forced her into it and now I must follow through. Maybe one or both these will make my list of four new things next January, we'll just have to wait and see.

Other News...
My daughter and I have moved back into our newly remodeled office. As soon as we get everything unpacked I'll share a few pictures.

Also, I'd like to take a digital scrapbooking class (I have PSE10) but have no idea where to start. If any of you know of a good starting place, please share. TIA.


1 comment:

Melton & District Pony Club said...

I hope your back is all good now - there's nothing worse that having a bad back and not being able to do all you want to.

I'm still purging too - I have our bedroom closet still to go and then I would like to get my nice big cupboard built in the computer/craft room. I have purged it though and sold a tonne of stuff on ebay WOOHOO