Friday, September 30, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. Fall/Autum has arrived, my favorite of all seasons. I love, love, love everything about it! : )
2. My sister and I have plans to attend a few Fall Festivals next month. I cannot wait!
3. I've been wearing contacts for about 3.5 months now. My eye Dr. told me it would take awhile to adjust to them. Its been awhile and my eyes are not adjusting. I have one for close up, its great. The other one is for distance, its just not working for me. I guess I'll be returning for glasses after all.
4. I'm 3 weeks behind on my 52 Photos in 52 Weeks. I hope to catch up this weekend.
5. Do you have a favorite walk around camera lens? You know, one that you just grab and go. I own three lenses, an 18-55 mm/F3.5-5.6 IS, a EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS) and a 50mm 1.8 ( the nifty fifty). I'm not sure any of them are my favorite but I use the 18-55 mm the most, the 55-250 mm the least and I've just started to use the 55 mm. I'd like to get another. Any suggestions?


Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I use my 50mm the most. I also have a 17-70mm-f/2.8 but it's a sigma lens so the glass isn't as good as the canon. I have a 70-300mm that I never use. It doesn't have image stabilization so all of my images come out blurry. LOL I really want a macro lens but I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade my camera body first. So complicated!

Paula... said...

My 50mm lens is on my camera most of the time, I only bring out the big gun when I'm taking photos of horse and MX events when I'm a little too far away (behind the barriers) for good shots.

I only have the canon lenses that came with my camera, nothing flash but they do the trick :)