Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

And I hope you are all having as much fun as I am. Not only have I been busy shopping and wrapping gifts. I've been to my Grandson's Christmas concert, decorated the house a bit, baked lots of cookies, peanut butter fudge and stained glass candy, made each of  my Grandbabies an owl Christmas ornament, had a holiday party with the girls in which we made Christmas trees out of two by fours and have been trying to keep up with Shimelle's JYC class and a CYH 2010 class over at Get It Scrapped . And yes I'm a bit behind but I'm loving both classes and learning quite a bit about taking holiday pictures. Oh and I got myself some fancy new Christmas shoes...long story...short...I purchased them to wear just for my daughter and she does not like them..LOL! I finished up my shopping today...gift cards...easy peasy, the gifts are all wrapped, the baking is done and now I plan to sit back and relax for a couple of days. : )



















HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: