Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Times...

The hubs, our daughter and I got to fly in a bi-plane this weekend. I went last and the pilot was sweet enough to keep me in the air long enough to see the sunset. I had my camera in my pocket but was so busy keeping my eye on the sun that I forgot about it until we were landing. It was absolutely beautiful and by the time we were landing it started to rain. I snapped a picture of the pilot in the little mirror and didn't even think about the flash going off. Luckily we were on the ground before I blinded him. Oops. We had to rush out so they could get the plane back in the hanger. I'm pretty sure we'd all go again if given the chance. We shall see...

Heres the hubs...

Here's our daughter...

And here I am...
Here's the pilot..pic taken from front seat while landing...see him in the mirror.
On to the next adventure...

1 comment:

Paula... said...

You daredevil you!! Looks like so much fun though :)