Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update and Week In The Life Project...

Regarding my Week In The Life Project. Since I didn't decide to jump in until half of the first day was over I decided to scratch that week and try again the week of May 17, 2010. On the morning of May 17, 2010 we received a call that Rogers Mom had passed away late in the night on May 16, 2010 and that her funeral would be on May 19, 2010. She is one of the finest women I have ever met and I feel honored to have known her. I will miss her but never forget her. Rest In Peace Dorothy.
I thought about scratching my Week In The Life Project at that point but decided to move forward with it. I will dedicate May 19th, 2010 to Dorothy, my MIL. I have very few pictures of her so I will be contacting family members for some help here. And once again I have a ton of pictures to edit for this project which is definately not one of my favorite things to do. Someday soon I need to get up off it and get caught up on editing and printing pictures. I'm afraid to see just how far behind I am with this. I have plans to work on this tomorrow, we shall see.
Our 20th wedding anniversay was also on May 19,2010. I love this guy more and more everyday. He's such a great guy and I am a LUCKY girl : )
I wanted to learn more about my new Canon Rebel T1i so I have been taking a couple of beginner photography classes over at BPS this month.
My sister and I have made some big plans for next month but I'm saving that for another post.
My daughter celebrated her 30th birthday on Friday. I've yet to see her after the celebrating. I'll be seeing her later today. I hope she's sober by now as it's been a couple of days. LOL
Our Grandson has been with us since Friday night, we went to the 500 Festival Parade yesterday and his Pawpaw took him to see his first ever Indianapolis 500 mile Race today. I'm sure that they will have a great time. I will be attending a feast today at my sister and BIL's house. Our Granddaughter will be there and I hope to spend some time with her. Oh my... is she sweet...I love her to pieces. And I may have said this before but she looks just like her mommy did when she was a baby. Memories such sweet memories. They grow up so fast.
I will share some pictures tomorrow but I need to frost the brownies and get myself ready to go. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

Gotta Go,
SUSI

No comments: