Friday, January 1, 2010

My One Little Word for 2010...

Ali Edwards has been doing this for a few years and I've decided to play along this year. Last year my life seemed very hectic, crazy a bit unbalanced if you will so I've decided that my one little word for this year will be BALANCE. I'll be taking pictures thoughout the year and making them into a mini album.
A few months ago I signed up for Cathy Zielske's DYL class which started yesterday and already I'm a bit behind. I plan to work on that a little later today. I've also signed up for Stacy Julians LOM class at BPS which starts next month. And last but not least I ordered a Project Life kit from Becky Higgins to work on thoughout the year. Sounds like alot for a person trying to find some balance in her life but I'm hoping with all these things to do I can avoid the winter blues which I seem to get once the holidays are done. Besides that I recieved a really great Christmas present from my husband which will come in quite handy for all the above. Take a look...a Canon T1i...ain't she pretty and how bout that awesome camera strap which was order from http://www.happysnapz.etsy.com/.













Here's to finding a little BALANCE...
SUSI

No comments: