Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things Are Lookin Up...

Thank God! Last week was a nail bitting, junk food eating, no exercising, weight gaining, sitting around TV watching kind of week. Why? you ask. Just life! Sometimes things get to me more than other times and it just so happened to be last week. Now, my dear daughter thinks that Dr. Phil has the answer to my somewhat depressing mood last week. HORMONE IMBALANCE-I think that's what she said to me. I don't think so, but who knows? Anyway I'm all better now and I've been out taking a few pictures of Spring! These were all from my back yard! Enjoy!

This goose has been sitting here for about about 2 weeks. Babies soon. Have you ever seen baby Geese? They are so ugly that they are cute!












Pretty flowers planted and ready to grow!














The Easter bunnies came a little late. Babies soon!













And of course my beautiful Lilac bush! Oh do they ever smell good!














No comments: