Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes..They Are Simple...

But that's how I scrap. I managed to get two pages done yesterday. Now that may not sound like alot to some of you but for me that really goooood. Mojo, maybe? I think I could have completed a couple more but ran short on time. It's amazing what a little planning can do. Go figure! LOL

My daughter calls these my Magic Boots. I love them, they are so very warm. Thanks Husband!



















A little town not far from us had Scarecrows displayed at each store front. I love Scarecrows and just had to take a picture or two for scrappin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just lovely! I particularly like the scarecrow page - I love the colours!

Thanks also for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments as well!

Oh - and I saw Keith on Daytona - loved it too! *grin*