Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Hate Colds...

Really, how many times can a person blow his/her nose in a 24 hour period? All week I've know that the husband would be working this week-end and that I was going to have my Grandson on Friday night and part of Satuday. I was thinking that I'd get all my work and errands done on Satuday and I'd have Sunday to myself to do whatever . I felt this cold coming on Tuesday and by Friday it had gotten worse. I kept my Grandson on Friday night (with a lecture from the husband) and took him to the mall and lunch on Satuday. I managed to get my work and errands done on Satuday even though this cold was kicking my butt. Now Sunday has rolled around and this cold has taken over and I don't feel like doing much of anything. So much for doing whatever. Tomorrow I have a Dr. appt. and I'm hoping she can give me something to help out this cold. The Tylenol, cough medicine and cough drops just aren't really helping much.

1 comment:

mixeduplizard said...

hope you get to feelin better..love ya..liz