Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello Blog World...

Lazy Blogger here. I've finally gotten rid of that nasty cold. After one Dr. appt, a z-pack, 1 sick day from work, umpteen kleenex and quite a few sleepless nights. With that said, I do have some mighty good news.
My sweet daughter and son-in-law had all us parents over for dinner last Saturday to let us know the sex of the baby. They are having an adorable baby girl. Her name will be Jayna Madison. Now I know she will be adorable because you should have seen my girl when she was a baby. I'm sure the son-in-law was a cute baby also. I'm gonna have to take a look at some of his baby pictures. Plus if you go to http://www.fortyweex.blogspot.com/ you can take a look at some Buddha belly pictures and ultra sound pictures. Now I think they should show dad's face on there sooner or later. Don't you?
Some more good news. My grandson went to Kindergarten round-up today. He will be starting school, full-time towards the end of summer. I can't believe this is happening already. Time sure flies. He is also going to be playing football. He is one tough little guy, I'm sure he will enjoy this and Paw-paw and I will enjoy watching.

No comments: